Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty little pouch received.

What a wonderful package I received from Crystal. She made this little pouch with Aliya in mind. Her little note said that it was intended for her to be used as a crayon pouch. She was going to put her name on it but left it off just in case I wanted to use it myself. Well of course it’s a perfect pouch for crayons and look at those rainbow colors! Guess who got it?…ya its not a difficult guess.

The cutest wrapping

pouch wrapped up

I just love the fabric that she used. The hand stitching just makes it perfect.

pouch received

She even sent crayons and some little coloring pages (princess, perfect) some Dutch letters that were yummy and a little coin pouch for myself…which holds my change in my purse.

extra stuff

Aliya loves her pouch, she got to work coloring right away.

spoiled girlshe loves it

Thank you Crystal! She/We love it!

1 comments:

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Cute pouch and even cuter daughter of course

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!