Thursday, July 7, 2011

Actually quilting!!!

Yes! I said it! I am quilting today! Working on one of my WIP. Pattern designed by a friend of mine and I am testing it out for her. I must say that I like how it looks finished, but I really suck at matching all the petals up. So it doesn’t look so hot. LOL

DSC_0001

It feels good to actually be quilting again. I haven't had the bug for a long time and have had to force myself to want to quilt. Which I pretty much had to do with this quilt that has been an ongoing WIP since last fall! Gasp!

It feels good to have a top done and waiting for the final steps. I think it actually gave me a little motivation to work on a few more WIP. I think I have 3-4 that are sitting in my closet….not including the two that I need to buy backing for.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Love this!!! I miss fandango too (my little used what I had and we made a quilt together). Love Aliya's pictures-she is too presh!!

Wendy said...

Love what I can see of this! Can't wait to see the whole thing....

Kelly said...

Lookin' good girl! Glad to see you sewing again!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

it does look good!
I hope it feels good to sew too, and relieves some of the stress!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!