Saturday, July 2, 2011

All caught up!!

Just in time to get more blocks in the mail I’m sure. At least I am done for now and I have nothing that I HAVE to sew this week. Feels nice to be all caught up.

First I did a block for VIBees  Megan requested patriotic themed blocks. So I attempted a “wavy” flag. I wish it would have been a tad more wavy, but I think it will be ok.

DSC_0028

Second block was for my Fresh Modern Bee and “Wonky” was the theme. So I had this vision in my head and WOW! Next time I get this vision somebody slap me! LOL It was not easy! Although I like how it turned out, I think it was a little more than I really wanted to take on.

DSC_0030

I also managed to pick up my sewing room a little bit. It still have a little mess from sewing today, but for the most part it is all picked up.

So happy (early) 4th of July! Hope everyone has a great holiday.

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

I really like your wonky block! I have some scraps of red and blue, and with this being the 4th of July weekend, what could be more fitting to try!? Think I'll give it a try and see what I come up with - thanks for sharing.

Katie B said...

Love your wavy flag!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

the blocks look great Amy! The wavy flag was quite genius... :) And I like the wonky (but I can see how it would be tedious!)

And hi! How is everything going???

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!