Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Of course you know I am moving soon….so its time to do a little destash.

Here are a few things I would like to get rid of. I will be listing it on Etsy, but if you see something you like just leave me a comment and I can get it to you. I really am just trying to make room so I am willing to sell these for a good price.


All three 1/2 yard cuts.


One on left is 1 yard. Two on right are 1/2 yard each.


Three on left are 1 yard, two on right are 1/2 yard each.


All 1/2 yard print. Great for baby quilts.


Misc prints all  FQs


All FQ’s Lizzy House. Castle Peeps.


Three on left are all yard cuts, the one next to it has had a piece taken out for a block I made but is still well over 3/4 yard. Two on right are FQs.


One on left: 1/2 yard. One on right 1 yard.

I am open to offers in the next couple days. Will be listing on Etsy by Friday. Shipping will be whatever it costs me to ship…any extra will be refunded.


TylersMomm said...

Hi! I love your blog. I too just started quilting about a year and a half ago and I love it. I blog a little diaryofanovicequilter@blogspot.com
I didn't see any of the fabric listed on Etsy? Maybe I am doing something wrong but I really like some of them. Did you sell out?

prcutie71 said...

Just wondering if these are still for sale?? Would like them if they are :o) prcutie71@ yahoo.com

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!