Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lots done!

Well I have gotten a lot of things done in the last couple days. Three of my bee blocks (still waiting on my final one to arrive in the mail) and my quilt-a-long.

Here are the blocks I did for Sew 2 Speak

DSC_0003

And the block I did for Karrie in Fresh Modern Bee, my favorite block of the month!

DSC_0001

and last but not least my quilt a long.

DSC_0002

I think its a little on the big side right now but its looking pretty good I think.

Now, I think I have a wonky stars quilt I am going to finish.

8 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

Have I told you that I LOVE that block?! Cuz I do. I really really do! I am so very lucky to have you as a bee partner! :) Thank you so much!!!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

I keep going back to the FMB to look at that block too. I just love it so much. It looks so totally fabulous every single time I look at it.

Mandy said...

Beautiful! It's nice to get so much done, isn't it? I wouldn't know... Haha!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

you do such great stuff. I love them all! I'm so glad we're in a bee together!

Angela said...

Oh I love that block for Karrie! So beautiful!

Cherie said...

What is the name of the top block? Is it paper pieced?

debbie m said...

Wow, you do lovely work, so neat, and you get so much done! I too would like to know the name of the block you made for Karrie. She is how I found your blog :o)

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are so pretty.

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!