Monday, February 21, 2011

Disney trip.

Just wanted to show a couple pictures from my trip. I haven’t done much sewing since I have been back. I really needed to revamp my sewing room. It was so unorganized that it was driving me bonkers and I could not get motivated to do anything. I will have more pictures on that in the next day or so. Hopefully I will be more motivated to spend time in here now that it is cleaner.

032031013022023027035039057060

I have many more pictures but cant seem to get my computer working right. I may post more once I get it up and running. Hope you enjoyed taking a brief look into Aliya’s (Alliekat’s) magical first trip to Disney World.

5 comments:

Kaelin said...

Oh man - looks like you did some of my favorite things! You got to eat in the castle and saw the Beauty & the Beast show!

Aliya looks absolutely precious in that little Cinderella dress and I hope you guys made some perfect family memories :)

Tracey Jacobsen said...

so fun!!! And Aliya is way too adorable... a little princess indeed! ;)

I can't wait to go back to Disney!

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh- she looks so beautiful!!!! Looks like a wonderful time! She got to meet a lot of princesses! I am dying to go to Disney at some point in my life, lol!!

quiltzyx said...

Looks like y'all had a terrific time! My best bud just had his 1 year anniversary working for 'the mouse' - and his daughter had her 6th anniversary of the same...just before she left on maternity leave. :^)

Angela said...

Oh I can't wait until Caitlyn is old enough to take and dress up like a princess! So fun! I ♥ Disney!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!