Thursday, March 18, 2010

Virtual Bee's

Ok so I am part of a bee Sew to Speak where everyone makes a block a month for 12 months, one month being yours where you send out blocks for everyone to make. (see the button on the side of my blog)

Well today I was looking over there and found this: Pretty in Pink Bee a bee where you have to incorporate the color pink. Sounds like fun to me! Here's hoping I get in. Anyone want to join me, hurry because spaces go fast!

If that one doesn't interest you (say you don't like pink) there are other bees that pop up from now and then here. Or say maybe you just want to check out some of the awesome blocks people are making for some inspiration you can also find that here.

I am working on my Quilt for Kids top right now hopefully I can finish it up by this weekend.

1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

can't wait to see your q4k quilt

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!