Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabric as promised!

I realized today that I have a Love-Hate relationship with my mail carrier. They bring me bills...blah. That's the part I hate! But on certain special days I get things like this! I really love days I get pretty stuff.
First are my FQ's of Riley Blakes Bloom and Grow in two colorways.


These are also Riley Blake Bloom and Grow in 1/2 yards each.


And this is the perfect little package it came in, all pieces were perfectly folded and ironed! Very Nice!

Next is the Patty Young Flora and Fauna in Red and Aqua FQ's

More Patty Young in Raspberry and Lime FQ's. These are probably my favorite, they are really pretty! I will probably order a few more of these.

And something else I have had my eye on, Moda Freebird by Momo in 1/2 yards each, except I think I got the end of the bolt in the top left, red flower, because I have close to a yard of it. I'm not complaining!


And there is the Lone Ranger, I call him that because he was ordered by himself to go with my Black/White/Gray collection seen here. I have 1/2 yard and its the Ta Dot in Stone.

So that was my Mothers Day present, or should I say presents! I am working on building a stash so lets see how long it is before I cut into these babies. I still need some solids to go with them so maybe they will sit there for a little looking pretty. They might even make it all the way back to Texas with me in one piece. Wouldn't that be nice.

8 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I have a whole lot of fabric envy right now!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Oooh, cut into them for the bee!

Jennifer said...

I love the Flora & Fauna line! I just got some the other day and it is even prettier in person! Happy Mother's day to you ;)

Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

Love the fabrics! I can"t wait to see what they become! :)

amy and the bad cats said...

great present(s)! i've got some of the lime flora and fauna and some of the turquoise and i love them all.

Nichole said...

oh! great fabric loot! i think the raspberry and lime are my favorite too. those colors look great together.

Mandy Noble said...

What gorgeous fabrics - yummy yummy, like lynne says can we have some for the bee please!

Laura said...

Love all your new stash, especially the Bloom & Grow collection. I think that line is calling my name really loudly!!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!