The goods turned into strips, lots of strips.
The strips turned into a quilt top! I really like it. I didn't use a pattern so I just did some math and some piecing and it came together. I knew what I wanted in my head and drew it on paper and then figured out what size I needed everything to be. My blocks ended up being 10" and 9.5" finished and I have 30 blocks. I did two blocks and alternated them. I still have about half of my fabric left so it really was easy to make.
I still need to quilt it, but I am pretty happy with it. Am I switching to Batik's...No, probably not. They are pretty once in a while to switch it up a little, but I still love the fabric I use.