Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What would you like to see today?

Well I have some more stash, I know bad girl. I can't help it. I just love fabric :)
First we have some Verna and some Amy Butler prints.

I also decided to make a purse. It will be my very first one so we will see how it turns out. I resized the pattern to 80% since the original was pretty big. Here is the fabric I bought for it.
And...look what I found!!! I am so excited about this. Tula Pink Neptune. Found at a LQS. Wonder if I can find some more to complete my collection. If you know where I can get some let me know :)
Finally, there is no stash without some of this in in....yummmm. How I love Heather Ross!

8 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

You found NEPTUNE!!!!!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

I LOVE Neptune - Tula needs to do a re-release!

Jolene said...

I love seeing your fabrics. And I can't wait to see your bag.

Mama Pea said...

All gorgeous fabrics!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

very pretty stuff.

I can't wait for Far, Far Away 2. :)

KarrieLyne said...

Someone is a very very lucky girl!! :)

Sandy said...

You went shopping without me? Bad daughter!!

Bry said...

You can get the neptune line at Quilt Works in Cypress right outside town! :D

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!