Friday, June 4, 2010

Curious Kids

We went to visit my Grandma one more time before I head home to Texas and we went to the Curious Kids Museum that has just opened. They really didn't have much stuff that interested Aliya, but this thing she loved!
And I have some more stash to show. Couldn't resist this $5/yard Amy Butler!
And my Neptune stash is complete ( I hope ). Here is what I have...YAY!
Should back home, in Texas, the 13th! I know Jimmy (the significant other) is going crazy without me.

3 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

cute!

And the fabrics are great too! :)

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Love the Neptune but Aliya is too cool for school!

Danielle said...

Wow my kids would love that wall thing!

And great fabric finds too!

Danielle x
PS Embroidery is so easy - really! You should give it a try!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!