Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blush Finished

I had this quilt top done a while ago. It ended up in the stack of UFO’s until I could find an appropriate backing fabric for it.

Well now it is finished!

Blush

All fabric was used from the Moda Blush line, with Kona White as the sashing.

Fist time I did a machine binding…which I need to practice more of course.

Blush binding

Pattern is from Oh Fransson!, Mod Sampler Quilt-a-Long.

Blush top

I just did a simple all over quilting pattern (meandering) using variegated thread.

Blush back

I hope you enjoy it. I am thinking about listing it for sale. Not sure how I go about doing this or the price that I would sell it for….if anyone has any tips let me know :)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

This is great Amy!

I hate to rain on your parade, but I don't think you're allowed to sell any of Oh Fransson's patterns (at least online).

ktquilts said...

Uhm, don't want to start a debate, but as long as you aren't copying and redistributing a pattern, that quilt is yours, you made it, and you may choose to sell it!


Blessings,

Tracey Jacobsen said...

very cute!

You just can't mass distribute Oh Frannson quilts... the way I cost them -- cost of materials + at least $5/hour (or I hope to get that at least!)

Cris A said...

Great quilt! I love the back!

Diane said...

Lovely quilt. I had bought fabric for this pattern and just re-purposed it for another project but seeing yours makes me reconsider.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

OMG ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AMY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks great Amy! I hope to start on my Blush quilt early next year.

C said...

Great quilt! I love what you did with the back.

CRN said...

OH!! So I'm a little late in finding this since Its Dec 12... but I LOVE the fabric. I just got the bliss line whish Ithink looks very similar... and might have to make this quilt! Love it!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!