Monday, November 8, 2010

Its Fall in Houston….finally!

Although I prefer the summers and warm weather, yes even if its scorching outside, the fall is a nice change. I am dreading the weather to come. If I have to wear more than a sweatshirt to be warm it needs to just stay away.

Allie decided she wanted to jump in some leaves after school, so of course…..we did just that!

Not without a little photo shoot……075

Yes, she is always like this!! Crazy, happy, and go, go, go….077 096 103 104 

My baby will be 5 this month…something that you may not of known but she is a Turkey baby. My first day home from the hospital after having her was Thanksgiving Day!

6 comments:

Regina said...

Awww Happy Almost 5th to her! Time sure flies doesn't it. My little man is 5 in December. We came home on New Year's Day.

Love the photos. They look so professional!

KarrieLyne said...

Awww...what a cutie!!! I think you should take more pictures :)

Oh, by the way, can I come live with you for the "winter"? It's too cold in Illinois...LOL

Meghan said...

Yah for fall!!!! We got it very late here in NC too. What a beautiful daughter you have!

Karamat said...

Awww... cute! Love those holiday babies! Megan was due Dec 18th, but I just knew she'd be late and I'd be in the hospital for Christmas. Turns out she held on until the 27th. I went into the hospital after Christmas and got home before New Year's.

Sew Here We Are said...

Just stumbled upon your site, Yeah for fall, it doesn't come fast enough or stay long enough here in South Texas, especially on the coast, where I am...just south of you. Your daughter is adorbale...My youngest was a Turkey Baby too...She turns 25 this year and was married last weekend! Time goes so fast. Good luck with all your endeavors and Be Blessed.

Sandy said...

Awww....I love these pictures of my girl!!! Grandma can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!