Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally…a great mail day!

I received some new fabric! Some of you know I have been on a fabric diet. So I was extremely excited when I got these at a great price! Half off I think it was!  Love them!

AMH

Plus look to the top right, I have a new hoop for my wall!! EEEKKK! Of course its from Kelly who else would it be from. lol015

And I got a little fabric tease of what's to come this spring. I cant wait for these!

016

Plus Parisville is officially out! I sooooo want some! No, I haven’t bought any yet but I plan to soon, I hope!

2 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I got some of those too this week (sold another quilt...should be saving my money for a machine!). :P

Cute stuff!

I want some Parisville too.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I wish I knew someone who could send me a little fabric tease of Sherbet Pips! So cute!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!