Friday, November 12, 2010

Modern Swapper finishes.

Well my secret partners package is pretty much finished. I made a  wall hanging. Raw edge appliqué, fussy cutting, and free motion quilting.

 tree

Here are the details of the quilt. I added a couple love birds because I think they are cute.  It also shows the quilting a little better.

(yes, I plan to try to put up a tutorial on how I free motion quilt)

 DSC_0003 DSC_0002DSC_0005d 

Also my partner will be getting a Heather Ross Far Far Away II pincushion.

007 

This one is for my swap partner.MS pincushion

This one is for Kelly because she is the bestest and she asked for one. You should stop over to her blog and say “hi” she makes some awesome stuff!!!

fff

(yes, I will start a list for these once my partner receives their pin cushion. I don't want to give away any surprises)

I still have a couple items that I want to add to the package. Fabric is set aside and ready to come home in a couple weeks.

Make sure you check out Modern Swappers for more wonderful things being made!!

6 comments:

Karamat said...

That quilt is amazing! One of these days I'm going to give raw-edge applique a serious try.

Kelly said...

Awwww, thanks for the love twinnie! I can't wait for your quilting tutorial!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I have decided I want to quilt my Christmas quilt like that in the backgrounds... I love it. (so hurry up with that tutorial!). ;)

Great work Amy! Love it.

Caren Kristine said...

Those pincushions are adorable.

Cherie said...

The quilting is stunning! I can't wait to see your tutorial :)

Bry said...

Man I love those pin cushions!! And who ever gets this mini quilt is INSANELY LUCKY!!! (If you can't tell...I want it too...)

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!