Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have been busy!

I do have one finish to show you, but its been gloomy outside so I haven't had a chance to photograph it.

I also have a couple things in the works that I cant show yet….but I have been busy working on them.

Make Mine Modern sign ups have also closed. I have been very busy trying to get all of that underway.

I also wanted to take this time to thank Cherie for nominating me for the Leibster Award. She picked my blog as one that she enjoys visiting as part of the Liebster Awards.  The idea is that it is for blogs with "small" followings (less than 300), so it's been a fun week seeing all sorts of blogs that I wouldn't have ordinarily found.  So, to pass it on, here are 3 blogs I think are worth visiting:

I am going to point out some of my Texas Girls!!!

A Blond Quilts: Because Bry has some great taste in fabric! Her Inspiring Mondays are the best!

Karamat: I love the things she makes for her daughter! Plus she has a great online Etsy store where she sells lots of yummy fabric!!

Luv2Kreate: Love her blog, she is taking a blogging break, but hopefully she will get back into the swing of creating very soon! I for one can’t wait!

So, those are my three…..without nominating some that I know have already been nominated for the award!

1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Can't wait to see your finish...Come on sunshine!! And thanks for nominating my blog :)

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!