Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just another Sunday

Taylor Swift playing in the background (so relaxing). Had my morning Starbucks. Stalking my partner for the DQS10 swap.

Here are a few things that I have found for my partner so far. I do think it is a little difficult because we have very different taste, but I am going to try my best to make it something we both will like.

mosaic8dfffa42bc680fc54d150af30117fa3dce95f583

1. Shoo fly... enfin quilté !, 2. Nénuphar, 3. Cabas quilté, 4. Spots & dots : hommage à "stitchindye"

I really am leaning towards a simple quilt design, photo 4,  with lots of bright colors, photo 1. Hopefully I can incorporate some accents like in photo 2 and 3. This idea is not set in stone yet, but it is one of the ideas I am leaning towards. I have plenty of time to decide. I do need to collect some brightly colored fabrics if anyone has any and would like to swap let me know.

Also, if my DQS partner is reading this….I would like for you to know I am excited and will be happy with and appreciate whatever you make for me. I have made a gallery, and you can always look at my favorites for more clues. I will leave you with a mosaic of some of my current favorites!

mosaic4517f03711aa39f8de54fe051941d6f674fa6555

1. patchwork clock, 2. Pillow for Grandma, 3. PTS Pillow, 4. Christmas swap with my friend, 5. Pillow talk swap round 4 - Send!, 6. Modern Swappers, 7. little red and wolfie mini quilt, 8. Where Bluebirds Fly, 9. Oregon Star, 10. { urban } home goods - done!, 11. Finished Tufted Tweet quilt!, 12. "Someday my Prince will Come"

1 comments:

Diane said...

super collection of inspiration!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!