Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well today was a fun day, after being at home with my daughter and no car for the past couple weeks my husband finally got a day off of work and I got to take advantage of a sale at my LQS. I really had a hard time finding fabric that I loved, but ended up finding some that I liked...so today was a stash building day for me at $6.49/yard. Not too bad.



Also today my daughter was laying with my husbands new quilt and she told me she wanted a quilt too. She has tons of quilts from Grandma but none from Mommy, so we sat down and designed this little quilt (of course it will have her name at the bottom, I just left it like this for blog purposes). This is a sample coloring and I have a few details I have to fix on the blocks yet, but you get the idea. Its a Princess quilt, every little Princess should have one of these.

I am still new to quilting and designing so please, any constructive advise would be wonderful and I want to perfect this quilt before I make it. Thanks again.....and please do not steal my designs without written permission.


1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I really like the fabrics you picked up today and what a cute princess quilt...YES, every girl should have a princess quilt :)

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!