Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bee blocks finished!

I finished my bee blocks for the month and I hope they like them. For my Pretty in Pink bee we were supposed to make wonky stars. I pieced the centers to make them look even more wonky, I hope that she loves them!!
Also, my second bee is Sew 2 Speak and we were supposed to make wonky houses so here are my two wonky houses. I just started to put pieces together and really didn't do much pre-planning so I hope they are up to snuff!!!

The links to the bee's are lo0cated in the right side of my blog if you are interested in looking.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Your blocks are FAB!!! I need to get to work on mine :)

amy and the bad cats said...

first, i love my blocks and can't wait to get them. and your wonky houses are fantastic, especially the two story one!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!