Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Been MIA

Sorry bloggers :)
I am still alive but have been battling some health issues and I am taking a few days off to get back on my feet. Don't know many details right now and I am playing the waiting game but I pray for a good outcome each and every day.
Any thoughts and prayers are much appreciated at this point in time. I hope to return to my quilting very soon as I miss it and find myself very bored.
I just wanted to update everyone.
Love each and every one of you!
Thank you!!

2 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

You know I am praying for ya! Keep me posted :)

karenshopes said...

Whatever life is throwing at you at the moment
stay strong and positive. I send you lots of big hugs.
Karen

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!