Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Frolic!

As seen in my previous post, I purchased some Moda Frolic (actually my mom purchased some Moda Frolic) this weekend. Well I couldn't wait to cut it all up. I plan on making Wonky Stars with this and I have made 5 so far and they are so cute! I only used half of my fat quarters so I still have some fabric for another project. I did use the whole 2 yards of solid though. Not a surprise.
I just love how neat the stack looks all cut up and ready for piecing! This is really going to be an adorable quilt.

I really love the Frolic line, it is so whimsical. My only complaint is not being able to find any of the birds or owls that they have on the panel. I love the panel that comes with this line but really I never use panels in quilting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I bought the FROLIC panel and 1 other panel. I thought they would be quick and easy quilts to make for Quilts for kids :)

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!