Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Short Vacation

Some of you may know that I am visiting family in Michigan. I will be here for a couple months but plan on keeping up with my quilting and blogging.
I have a few projects that I plan to work on. I have two block of the months to work on and my mother has some quilts that she wants me to quilt. I also have to quilt my two charity quilts.
I also want to work on my Moda Blush quilt that I started. I have all the pieces cut and have about half of the blocks pieced so far.
I am also hoping to work on my hand applique a little bit.

Basically I want to finish a lot of my UFO's this month so we will see how much I get accomplished!

1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Can't wait to see your finished projects especially that blush quilt. The blocks were looking great!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!