Friday, February 12, 2010

Allie's new dress

I am just going to apologize about the hair ahead of time...lol
She loves her dress! Me, not so much! Although I did learn that my Janome and buttonholes do not mix, at least I don't care for making buttonholes! I had to do that for the collar and it has buttons on the back also. I will be looking for patterns that do not require the use of buttons in the future...lol
I did have to take the dress in a lot, when I first fit her the dress looked more like a parachute than a dress.
Overall she likes it, I will be practicing on more dresses (ones that she can actually wear in public...lol) in the future.

Now, I am going to get back to sewing my blocks for the Star Bright quilt.

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey, at least she likes it. Do it now while she still cares about the things you make. After a while she won't be caught dead in anything you made for her, cute or not . But it's adorable.

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!