Friday, February 19, 2010

Fabric needed here!

Ok, so I haven't really worked on anything to show except some of the blocks from the Star Bright quilt, but I am at a stand still because I ran out of yellow fabric.
I don't know what I want to work on next. I keep looking at a couple things but nothing really calls out to me. I guess I just really want to buy some more fabric. I am thinking about driving to La Porte to spend the rest of my G.C. on some fabric.

Lets just face it, I want more fabric....lol

Other than my dire need for more fabric (you get the idea by now I am sure...lol) I do have an interesting weekend planned. The first meeting is this weekend for The Modern Quilt Guild, Houston Branch! I am very excited to meet everyone!
If you are in the greater Houston area join up, it should be fun. If you are not go here and see if there is a branch in your area!
We also have a giveaway alert, awesome fabric and a fun blog see and read about it here, and enter for the givaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!