Friday, February 19, 2010

Muwwaaahhhaaahaa...

(Muwwaahhhahhhaaa, That is my evil, however you spell it...lol)

I ordered more stash fabric. Probably dont even know what I will make out of it, but at $3 a yard I had to get it. Order some here while they still have it!
I got 18 yards for $50! Free shipping.
Can you tell I love a bargain! Keep this up and maybe I will start seeing stuff that actually goes together.
Plus I also ordered a Quilt 4 Kids package to be sent to me, It takes 1-2 weeks to get the package but I can't wait to get it! Order your own today! lol

4 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Congrats on the stash fabric...doesn't it feel good to get a bargain? I ordered a bolt of batting today and used a 1/2 off coupon. I was so excited when I figured out it came to %4.60 /yard instead of the usual $11 :) and that was including the shipping too!

AllieKatMom said...

Dont you love Jo Anns and their coupons!!! What a great deal! I don't think I buy anything full price :P

Sandy said...

Ut oh. Watch out! She's got the bug! Soon she'll have more fabric than her mother!

AllieKatMom said...

Ummm...ya right! I really do NOT think I will ever have as much fabric as you do!

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!