Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF

TGIF....because I get to go shopping tomorrow. I got permission from the hubby to go to any quilt store for as long as I want! Now to just figure out which one(s) I want to go to. I need some modern fabric but to date haven't really found a quilt store that has good modern fabric.

As for my quilting day yesterday I finished peicing block 2 or the Star Bright quilt, cute name right! I'm paper piecing so it takes forever to do one block but I have a goal to try to get a block done a day...of course thats not always possible but thats my goal.

Here are my first two blocks, I took the picture last night so the lighting isn't the best but you get the idea. Thanks for looking.


1 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cool!! Love the colors.

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!