Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finished Block One

Ok, so I finished the first block of the quilt and it only took me forever. I'm not sure if I like the orange on the outer corners yet and I may put yellow there instead that's why I haven't sewed the pieces together yet.. Overall I like it, the colors go well together.
Now.....I need to start on the next 5 or more blocks for this quilt, and I need to start cutting and piecing the quilt the might be in the show this year (key word is "might")
Oh, and here is my sewing space, I think it is set up perfect right now especially for this project. Now just picture me in the middle :)

1 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I think the block looks great. LOVE the orange corners :)

Post a Comment

My main purpose I blog is to share my creations with others so I can learn and grow as a quilter. I am especially here to make new friends, so please comment! I love ALL of them!